TrufflesQ

Fortnite (My Results in Asia)

7 posts in this topic

I play Fortnite here in the Philippines, I usually get 200+ ping whenever I play, but now as you can see it's a huge difference. Goodjob, Outfox Team! Hoping to see more good results and much lower than 87 ping soon. Maybe add a good server in the Philippines? For a good route and lower ping. :D

30421581_1906390749372067_611974305_n.png

Edited by mhiehiecon

@mhiehiecon Wow, thanks for sharing! We will always strive to give the best possible results and provide the best gaming optimized network out there. We are already working hard on a lot of improvements and we can see how a Philippines server performs as well.

From the Philippines here too, and the moment I installed Outfox the ping from Fortnite immediately went from 200+ to below 80. You guys are doing an amazing job.

So this what i observed.With outbox running my ping jumps to 500, and then in some odd matches it goes to 140 which i was already getting.Something is wrong?its makig it more worse.

17 hours ago, alubarak420 said:

just wondering what internet speed do you guys have?

I have 20 Mbps Internet speed. My ISP is Globe Broadband (ISP here in the Philippines)

I am not from Singapore but a lot of games that have SEA servers are located on Singapore or Hong Kong. There are a lot of competitive and online gamer on SEA but don't know why Fortnite is not adding servers on SEA. I have yet to test this Outfox, i am from Nepal and before testing i came here in the forums to look at the posts. Hope this application helps else i am playing in around 190-200ms.