TrufflesQ

Can't make purchase for 4.99$

Question

I live in the Philippines and I'm currently using a virtual visa credit card (Paymaya) to try and make my payment, but I get an error afterwards after clicking "Buy Now". What can I do to fix this?

I'm confused do I have to purchase it after my trial to make it work? 

PS: I have the exact amount needed to pay in my credit card (Philippine Peso to USD)

test.PNG

Edited by TrufflesQ

4 answers to this question

Hello!

Sorry for the trouble with this!

No payment information is required to sign up for a trial, but a purchase must be made to continue using the service after the trial period has ended.

What is the error you are receiving after attempting to make the purchase?

@TrufflesQ Currently, we being billing after the trial has been completed, so your account will automatically convert to a full active Outfox subscription on the trial end date (4/17). 

-Keegan

1 minute ago, Logan said:

Hello!

Sorry for the trouble with this!

No payment information is required to sign up for a trial, but a purchase must be made to continue using the service after the trial period has ended.

What is the error you are receiving after attempting to make the purchase?

I forgot the error, I think it was the "Oh no, but contact customer support" error. But my payment information is already there, so is it ready for payment after trial?

2 minutes ago, Keegan said:

@TrufflesQ Currently, we being billing after the trial has been completed, so your account will automatically convert to a full active Outfox subscription on the trial end date (4/17). 

-Keegan

Okay. So is it good to go after trial ends?

@TrufflesQ

As long as you have valid billing information associated with your account, it should be good to go as soon as the trial ends.