soul_lombok

with the destiny 2 only works 2 match

Question

I have the outfox to play D2, but it only works half an hour maximum, I want a solution now! I'm paying for a service that I do not have.
my connection is fine, my computer is good, it is simply outfox that does not work.

5 answers to this question

Hey @soul_lombok,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble currently. We'd like to get some more information on the issue you're experiencing so we can get to the bottom of this for you.

We'd like to try to reproduce this issue on our end, so can you please give us step by step instructions of what's occurring starting when you launch the Outfox application? 

Are you receiving any error messages when this occurs? 

Are you you being disconnected from your game?

Do you notice the latency getting worse in the Outfox application when this occurs?

Just to verify, are you using the 'Fastest Server' option? If not, please try that and see if it continues to happen.

If you are using the 'Fastest Server' option, can you please try a different server location like New York and see if the same issue occurs?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

I live in spain and I already use the fastest server and also new york and frankfurt, the time I'm connected with good ping lasts half an hour later does not work

I went into the page you say, but not as it is done, l do  not understand much of computers hope you help me better or cancel the account, your job is to make it work and help the customer, it is not good to give an information and I do your job.

Hey!

Sorry for the trouble, but we don't have a way of obtaining your log files without you sending them to us.  Are you having problems with any particular step?  We'd be happy to help clarify.