snoopy.andy5

First use, first feedback

6 posts in this topic

Hi all!
I'm a new user and i use for first time this program, well... this is the first result:
(I hope it will work next time)

outfox01.jpg

2 hours ago, AdrianG001 said:

It really works for me !!

Clever application that i have used on my virtual desktop from CloudDesktopOnline for best gaming experience which is Including a Fastest Server feature that automatically determines the fastest server for you :) 

Regards,

Adrian Gates

I try with other 2 games, PUBG and Ghost Recon Wildlands...nothing ... ever -32/-38 % performance...
server is selected automatically... (for PUBG 2 or 3 session server was unselected)... :|

I'd ignore him, he looks like someone spamming to promote his virtual desktop service which no one would use for gaming. I'm experiencing about the same as you report. No improvements, a buggy client that needs me to log in every time and inaccurate ping reporting.

Hi there just started using the program after getting lag spikes in World of Tanks these past couple of days and so far Outfox is working great!  Have a 12% improvement and the game is running smooth now.  

Edited by aceman996

On 10/6/2018 at 11:04 PM, aceman996 said:

Hi there just started using the program after getting lag spikes in World of Tanks these past couple of days and so far Outfox is working great!  Have a 12% improvement and the game is running smooth now.  

Lucky you, my results said -71%, Yikes.

Hola recien he instalado el programa solo he jugado Paladins y sin mucho exito a mejorado mi ping espero que se pueda solucionar algun consejo para mejorarlo o si me falta seria de ayuda

SAludos