battlebunnyph

Which Outfox server is best in playing fortnite (Im in ASIAS region / Philippines)

Question

Dude can you help me with this thing I dont know how to select a best server, I selected singapore once, and it disconnects me in the game pls help me 

3 answers to this question

Hello @battlebunnyph 

Typically you'll find you get the best results with Outfox by using the Fastest Server option from the server list. This allows our software to determine which server is providing the best connection currently for the game you're connecting to and it will use that. It also has the benefit that if the Outfox connection is not going to improve your connection to the game it will instead use your ISP connection.

If you'd prefer to select a specific server to always use, typically you will find the best results by picking either the server closest to your physical location or the one closest to the game server you are specifically connecting to.

@Justin I connect to Singapore and fortnite says connection error..
i got a 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload sir, can u help me about it?

Hello @battlebunnyph

We would be more than happy to help out further here. 

Can I have you send us the following in an email to our support team at support@getoutfox.com ?

1. A copy of your outfox log files. 

You can find the log files for your session at the following directory paths:

%ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log 

%AppData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\OutfoxUI.log

Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).

Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar. 

Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox (Do this for both paths) 

Press Enter. 

Locate the Outfox.log and OutfoxUI.log files in their respective folders.

2. A screenshot of the Outfox window after a session of fortnite that gives you that connection error.

We'll be able to review that information and help further in this matter once we receive that.