adanadiazg

me bota del servidor y no encuentro partida y todos los servdores me botan fallo en dota 2

Question

hello, yesterday download outfox and in the first game everything was fine I reduced the ping and all that, but when I finish the game the connection fails me the servers go down that happens in dota 2 I need your help please

9 answers to this question

@adanadiazgSorry to hear you're having trouble! It looks like you're already working with our support team to help fix this issue, so we'll continue to work on your support ticket with you!

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

@adanadiazg ¡ Perdón por escuchar que estás teniendo problemas! Parece que ya está trabajando con nuestro equipo de soporte para ayudar a solucionar este problema, por lo que continuaremos trabajando en su ticket de soporte con usted.

muchas gracias espero me puedan ayudar pronto

On 3/5/2018 at 10:20 AM, Tyler said:

@adanadiazg ¡ Perdón por escuchar que estás teniendo problemas! Parece que ya está trabajando con nuestro equipo de soporte para ayudar a solucionar este problema, por lo que continuaremos trabajando en su ticket de soporte con usted.

hasta el momento no me solucionan el problema 

Hey @adanadiazg It looks like our support team reached out to you on Thursday trying to obtain some information to help get to the bottom of this for you. I went ahead and reached out to you again on Support Ticket #3153825. We look forward to hearing back from you!

10 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Hola, @adanadiazg  Parece que nuestro equipo de soporte se comunicó contigo el jueves tratando de obtener información para ayudarte a llegar al fondo de esto. Seguí adelante y me comuniqué con usted nuevamente en Support Ticket # 3153825. ¡Esperamos recibir noticias suyas!

claro que se comunicaron conmigo pero me dijieron que deje de usar outfox hasta que se solucione el problema, que hasta el momento no se ha solucionado espeor me puedan ayudar

Lately, the service is not working, in the free trial I was doing very well, but after I paid 1 month I did not get the service well, so I think I will proceed to cancel the account since it is not currently serving me, but if you can solve it giving me explanations I would appreciate it because it is really very vital this program to have the lowest latency in competitive games.