falcaorthiago

issues
Issues with Outfox on Brazil

Question

So, I will write in PT_BR because my english level is not good at all.

PT:
Então, estou com o Outfox há uma semana mais ou menos, acho um ótimo programa, porém só funcionou corretamente nos 3 primeiros dias, logo após isso, comecei a ter problemas de conexão na hora de entrar em uma partida de competitivo no CS:GO e PUBG, pode ser que vocês estejam tendo problemas com os servidores BR, pois já tentei em 3 internets diferentes e o problema continua o mesmo, já instalei o Outfox 2x e já tentei em outra máquina.
Pode ser também que o problema esteja no app. Fico no aguardo de melhorias! Irei ficar com o serviço pois tem uma promessa muito boa e muitas vezes é necessário a utilização dele. B|

EN (translate):
So, I've been with Outfox for a week or so, I think it's a great program, but it only worked correctly in the first 3 days, right after that, I started to have connection problems when entering a competitive match in CS: GO and PUBG, you may be having problems with the BR servers, since I have tried in 3 different internets and the problem remains the same, I already installed Outfox 2x and already tried in another machine.
It may also be that the problem is in the app. I'm waiting for improvements! I will keep the service because it has a very good promise and it is often necessary to use it.
B|

Edited by falcaorthiago

7 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, falcaorthiago said:

So, I will write in PT_BR because my english level is not good at all.

Então, estou com o Outfox há uma semana mais ou menos, acho um ótimo programa, porém só funcionou corretamente nos 3 primeiros dias, logo após isso, comecei a ter problemas de conexão na hora de entrar em uma partida de competitivo no CS:GO e PUBG, pode ser que vocês estejam tendo problemas com os servidores BR, pois já tentei em 3 internets diferentes e o problema continua o mesmo, já instalei o Outfox 2x e já tentei em outra máquina.
Pode ser também que o problema esteja no app. Fico no aguardo de melhorias! Irei ficar com o serviço pois tem uma promessa muito boa e muitas vezes é necessário a utilização dele. B|

PT:
Estava agora aqui no meu computador, quando descobri um bug, se você abrir o Outfox pelo atalho e não pela barra, ele abre outro! Tenho 3 rodando aqui.

EN(translate):
It was now here on my computer, when I discovered a bug, if you open Outfox by the shortcut and not the bar, it opens another! I have 3 running here.

Capture.JPG

Edited by falcaorthiago

Hey @falcaorthiago Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear you're having trouble!

Can you try a different server other than Brazil, attempt to play a match, then go back to the Brazilian server afterwards and let us know if the issue is still occurring? 

If you still have trouble, can you please reach out to our support team and send us your logs so we can look into this further for you? You can locate the logs by using the following instructions: https://www.getoutfox.com/support#how-do-i-find-my-log-files

We're aware of the issue with the Outfox shortcut showing multiple times and hope to have a fix for that soon.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

So, I tried on PUBG with South America servers and North America.

Same problem, and sometimes the app (Outfox) don't pass from login screen.

Edited by falcaorthiago

Hey falcaorthiago,

Thanks for the update and the log files sent in to us for review.  We'll have our devs take a look.

In the mean time, let's try the following steps with both PUBG and Outfox programs closed.

Open Windows search or the Run prompt and type in: services.msc

Open the Services list and locate Outfox

Click to highlight Outfox in the services list and choose the option to Stop the service

Give it several seconds to stop, then choose the option to Start the service.

Launch Outfox, then PUBG and see if the connection issue persists.

Any new updates or screenshots you may have, just reply to our email that was sent (ticket #5798) so our Dev team can have that info as well.

Thanks!

Hey falcaorthiago,

Glad to hear the service restart fixed the issue!

Should it come up again and the restart doesn't help, shoot us the new log files in a reply to our email and we'll take a look.

Thanks!