25856812gon

Cant Login

Question

Hello, yesterday I made an account here, but since yesterday I can not log in from the program.
I spoke with the support and they told me I had to wait, and I'm still here today.
Somebody help, please

4 answers to this question

Hello @25856812gon ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble there logging in to Outfox.  We show that your account is active, so you should be able to log in.

Please ensure you have rebooted your machine and router to refresh your network to help clear up any latency issues.  Once this is done please try and log in again.

Please also temporarily disable any active anti-virus, firewall, or other security software and then try to log in again.

If the issue persists, please follow the below steps:

1) Close the Outfox application

2) Open Windows search or the Run prompt and type in: services.msc

3) Open the Services list and locate Outfox

4) Click to highlight Outfox in the services list and choose the option to Stop the service

5) Give it several seconds to stop, then choose the option to Start the service.

6) Launch Outfox

Should you still have trouble logging in after the above mentioned steps, send us the Outfox logs here: support@getoutfox.com

https://www.getoutfox.com/support#how-do-i-find-my-log-files

Thanks!

I still have the problem, I'll have to contact by email to the support, anyway, thank you very much!

Hello @25856812gon,

Thank you for sending in the log files.  We'll take a look and reply to the email once reviewed.

Thanks!

Same problem here Login failed started today.Not to mention app doesn't store login details.