doki-agumon_13

Not Work In Overwacth

Question

hello good night, recently install the program because my connection even if it had 30 mbps download and 2 upload, my ping was more than 300 ms , download the program and my first problem was this: "can not connect to the server, failed to connect to the server" 
I had to restart my PC because although it will close the program and its process in the task manager was still unable to connect the game, look for a solution, if I do not activate the game and I enter a game, I leave the game and activate the program and enter again, and go! the program will allow me to connect with a server

but here goes the next problem: the program makes the problem worse, it made me have more ping

I would like them to help me solve the problem or help me to configure it well

2.png

Sin título.jpg

1 answer to this question

Hello @doki-agumon_13

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble when you use Outfox along with Overwatch and we'd be happy to help out!

First I'd like to ask are you using a specific server location in Outfox or the Fastest Server option? 

Can you take a screen shot of the Outfox application while you have an active Overwatch session?

Finally can you locate your log files and email those along with the screenshot to us at support@getoutfox.com?

You can find the log files for your session at the following directory paths: 

%ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\Outfox.log 

%AppData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox\OutfoxUI.log

Open File Explorer (Win 8/10), also called Windows Explorer (Win 7).

Click in the field at the top that displays what directory you are in. It is the longer field to the left of the Search bar. 

Enter the Outfox directory in this format: %ProgramData%\Golden Frog, GmbH\Outfox (Do this for both paths) 

Press Enter. 

Locate the Outfox.log and OutfoxUI.log files in their respective folders.

We look forward to your email so we can help further in this matter!