raghulgaming

Hey i need help outfox is not working

Question

Hey, outfox was working great i used to get 180 ping if i use outfox i live in india i play with my frnd who are Europeans.

Till yesterday it was working well i played in Oceania server once since then my outfox is not working with other region servers it says its working its show the low in the software but it the game it not even low as it show in the outfox 

1 answer to this question

Hey @raghulgaming,

Sorry to hear about the trouble there with the connection quality.  Network conditions are always changing.  If you are playing during peak usage times it is likely that you will experience some latency.  There also may be an outage or maintenance being performed somewhere on the internet between your location and the game server causing additional latency.

• Has anything changed recently on your computer or network?
  • Have you already rebooted the computer and your router to refresh your network?
  • What game(s) are you playing?
  • Are you selecting the Fastest Server setting in Outfox or are you only using a specific location?  We do not offer an "Oceania" location, are you referring to Sydney?
  • Could you provide any additional screenshots showing what you mean by the following?
44 minutes ago, raghulgaming said:

its working its show the low in the software but it the game it not even low as it show in the outfox 

Thanks!