luigi.seb101

Outfox acting as if I'm on free trial

Question

Hello, after having bought the HumbleBundle including 1 year of Outfox I put in the code and a valid credit card plus the other details and it still seems to say there was an error, after getting this email saying that my account was "purchased" I'm not to sure what to do.

5 answers to this question

It stays as free trial untill it 15 days ends and later shows up as a year i assume

6 minutes ago, freshshampoo said:

It stays as free trial untill it 15 days ends and later shows up as a year i assume

Thanks for the reply on such short notice, I really like that idea, I'll get back to you when the trial is over.

Hello @luigi.seb101

If you still have trouble with your account please feel free to reach out to us via live chat or by emailing support@getoutfox.com

Hello @freshshampoo

That is correct, when using the Humble Bundle codes you get the 14 day free trial. Then when the trial ends the free year of service will begin.

On 7/19/2018 at 11:20 PM, Justin said:

Hello @luigi.seb101

If you still have trouble with your account please feel free to reach out to us via live chat or by emailing support@getoutfox.com

Hello @freshshampoo

That is correct, when using the Humble Bundle codes you get the 14 day free trial. Then when the trial ends the free year of service will begin.

Thank you very much Justin, but I seem to have another issue that I will e-mail you guys about, to sum it up, Outfox makes my ping WORSE fluctuating between 150-350ms when without Outfox I get a stable 30-40 rarely going to 150ms