ImMorTal

How Do I Activate Outfox With Key (HB)

Question

I Recently Bought A Bundle On Humble Bundle, When I bought it, it said that I would have to go to my billing info and enter the key given to me, but when I went there, there was no place to put the key (Promo Code). It says that there should be a part that says "Promo Code (Optional)" But It's Not There. Please Help. 

6 answers to this question

Hey @ImMorTal,

Sorry to hear about the trouble there.  The Humble Bundle...bundle, is for New users only.  If you just registered for an Outfox account you should be able to add the billing information and the code on the same page.

If you had a pre-existing account then you won't be able to enter this code.  We suggest to reach out to Support  for live chat or send an email to support@getoutfox.com for further assistance if this is the case.

Thanks!

I have created an account, but not added the billing account. In the humble bundle, it says it's until day 16/08, but we are still in 12/08. not able to add the promo code, I don't think this is right.

Hello @helmuthdu!

Sorry that you're having trouble applying the humble bundle code. The code must be added while you're in the trial period but I show your trial has already ended. I have reactivated your trial so you may add the code.  To add the code, log into your Outfox account and in the Control Panel window click the Add Payment Information link. From there add your billing information and the promo code. 

If you need any further assistance please contact our support team at support@getoutfox.com and we will be happy to assist you. 

- Kayleigh

19 hours ago, Kayleigh said:

Hello @helmuthdu!

Sorry that you're having trouble applying the humble bundle code. The code must be added while you're in the trial period but I show your trial has already ended. I have reactivated your trial so you may add the code.  To add the code, log into your Outfox account and in the Control Panel window click the Add Payment Information link. From there add your billing information and the promo code. 

If you need any further assistance please contact our support team at support@getoutfox.com and we will be happy to assist you. 

- Kayleigh

Thank you very much!

Hello,

My trail has also expired and I now can't redeem my code, please can you help.

Kind regards

Wayne 

Hello @w4uld

Please contact our support team at support@getoutfox.com and we will be happy to assist you with redeeming the code. 

Thanks!