yannluc93

Can't Log in

Question

After purchasing a year sub I can't log in to the client but I can log into the control panel. I've sent logs to the support email, no reply (3+hours now for "24/7/365 support"?). Talked to "Frank" on the online chat who was supposed to email me more than an hour ago. In queue now waiting to talk to another agent. For my first day I am not very impressed at all.

Edited by yannluc93

11 answers to this question

@yannluc93 We understand you are having issues logging in to the Outfox Application. Please uninstall Outfox, restart your computer and then re-install the app. If the issue persists. I also see your last e-mail with logs attached and will reply to it. You can forward any errors you see to it. 

We appreciate your patience.

Regards Howard

Technical Support

@yannluc93Thank you for the screenshot.  I am sending a ticket to you from support. We will need to handle this issue further there.

We appreciate your patience as we investigate further.

Regards

Waiting as patiently as I can. Thank you for taking this up Howard.

Hey @yannluc93,

We sent you a reply email with further steps to investigate this issue further.  It appears you never received it.  

I've re-sent this email recently so it should arrive shortly.  If not, check for it in the spam/junk folder.  The ticket number is 3320242

Hey @yannluc93,

The steps provided are for troubleshooting so we can investigate your specific issue further.  We have received your results and will reply via email shortly.

This post will be closed so we can continue to work with you via your ticket and to avoid any confusion.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!